Race Starts in...
WHEN : Monday May 6, 2019
Race Start: 6:00 PM
WHERE : Eastlake Elementary
4389 West Isla Daybreak Road
South Jordan, UT 84009
COST : Early Registration*
$20 per adult
$15 per child under 12
$50 per family of 4, $5.00 for each extra runner
*Early registration ends 4/14. $25 per adult, $20 per child under 12, $60 per family of 4, $5 each additional runner
Your Support Makes a Difference
Eastlake Elementary school services 1,090 students. This year, our goal is to raise the funds necessary to provide learning tools and materials to enhance our STEAM program. Every student in grades K-6 will be impacted by this program with classroom building opportunities that focus on integrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math. 100% off the proceeds stay at Eastlake for technology and programs.
Thank you in advance for your support!
How to Become a Sponsor
Eastlake Elementary School is located in the Daybreak area of South Jordan. Our school houses approximately 1,091 students! Last year through our fundraising efforts, we were able to provide mobile technology to make up for the loss of our computer lab which needed to be converted into yet another classroom. While we have had to make many sacrifices to accommodate such a high enrollment, we work hard to avoid sacrificing the education provided to our students. This year, our goal is to raise the funds necessary to provide learning tools and materials to enhance our STEAM program. Every student in grades K-6 will be impacted by this program with classroom building opportunities that focus on integrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
To offer our students these opportunities, Eastlake Elementary School Community Council has set out to raise the necessary funds by organizing our 4th Annual Eastlake Family Fun 5K/1Mile. It will be held on the evening of Monday, May 6th, 2019 at 6:00pm. The starting line will be at Eastlake Elementary, with the race routes going around the scenic neighborhoods and trails in our area.
We are currently in the process of contacting businesses to give them the opportunity to help support our school and become an official sponsor of this event. We need your help! We would love to include your company as an official sponsor of our 4th Annual Eastlake Family Fun 5K/1Mile. There are several levels of sponsorship or other ways to help that you may want to consider:
Bronze Level Sponsorship $500 :
• Your company’s name on advertising leading up to the event.
• You will receive 2 free runner registrations.
• Your name and logo on our starting line banner.
• Your company will also be allowed to add any advertising, brochures, coupons, and/or company merchandise in the race day registration packets.
Silver Level Sponsorship $1,500 :
• In addition to all of the benefits above, your company’s logo will appear on the race t-shirts that will be given to every participant.
• You will receive 4 free runner registrations.
• You will be recognized as a sponsor of a hydration station along the route of the race. You are welcome to provide us with a banner to hang at your hydration station or we would be happy to make one for you.
Gold Sponsor $2,500 :
• In addition to all of the benefits above, the Gold Sponsor will be provided a tented booth at the beginning of the race for any additional advertising. You are welcome to provide us with a banner to hang in your booth or we would be happy to make one for you. These will be in the place of hydration station banners offered to Silver Sponsors.
• You will receive 6 free runner registrations.
Platinum Sponsor $3,500 :
• The Platinum Level of Sponsorship will be the main sponsor for this event.
• In addition to all of the benefits above (tented booth with banner), your company will be allowed on-site advertising with prime placement for one month leading up to the event and during the event.
• You will receive 10 free runner registrations.
• Your company’s name and logo will be listed as the event’s main sponsor on the starting-line banner as well as predominately on the race t-shirts, which will be given to every race participant.
In Kind Donations – We will be happy to accept any type of in-kind donations: bottled water, gift cards for prizes, t-shirts, services leading up to or on the day of the race, etc. All In-Kind Donation Sponsors will have their logo included on our starting line banner.
Donations made to Eastlake Elementary SCC for this event will be accepted through the Jordan Education Foundation, which is a 501 (c) 3 corporation, all donations are tax deductible. Donations may be submitted online at: https://www.jordaneducationfoundation.org/donate. If donating online, please specify in the notes for the donation to go to Eastlake Elementary SCC. Donations may be mailed to the Jordan Education Foundation by filling out the attached form and mailing it to the address on the top of the form.
If you would like to arrange to be a sponsor or have any questions, please call, text, or email Angela Sharp @ email@example.com or #801-618-9460.
Thank you in advance for your support,
Eastlake Elementary School Community Council